Thursday 2 April 2020

Keeping Busy as a 🐝

Another quiet week at home.
Gman2 surprised us over the weekend for a visit, but then had to decide where he wanted to quarantine... but it wasn't with us! That's okay, he's with his girl, C, and her grandparents, helping them and keeping them entertained! 


No walking this week, but I still found beauty in our yard. 








And with the yard, comes yard work with lots of weed pulling!


Not just weeds, but plenty of pachysandra which I have decided to get rid of in this section. It's so invasive and entwined in the daffodils, the roots are a hot mess running everywhere.


It's also on the other side of the driveway and will be left as is.


I've been stitching, although I still can't show anything at this time. I've seen plenty of free patterns in the facebook stitching groups I'm in and you can see them here - bewellandstitch movement. (Hopefully it works!)
So many sweet stitches, I really like this one and just might have to stitch it!



That's it for now, I hope you are all doing well staying at home, hopefully stitching away and maybe even getting some finishing done.
I'm way behind on my blog reading, I'll try and get to it tomorrow in my spare time! 😉

12 comments:

Mini said...

What beautiful flowers in your garden.
I just finished stitching this design, its a cute one.
Take care.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your flowers are lovely, you don't have to go far to discover nature.

Mary said...

Your gardens are beautiful and certainly a bright spot in your day to see. Stay well. Mary

FlashinScissors said...

Your flowers look lovely!
Finishing! What’s that, ha ha! Stitching time, never heard of it, ha ha!
We seem to be busier than ever here, what with hand washing, and washing anything coming in from the shops!
Very nice pattern!
Barbara xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Made me happy to see all your lovely flowers! Thank you for the smile this morning.

Linda said...

Your yard is gorgeous Astrid. I'm so envious.

Linda

Julie said...

Now that's a frilly daffodil!

Katie said...

Beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing. I need to get out and get our winter crud removed. It's still been chilly here. Today it was lovely though. Stay safe and healthy.

Bethan said...

Lovely flowers in your garden. We have taken advantage of a quiet weekend and weeded our garden too! It was long overdue x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It is nice that you can get into your garden and enjoy the fresh air.
I love all the Be Well designs about but haven't decided on just one to stitch yet.

Rachel said...

Spring has arrived at just the right time really. At least being able to go outside and get fresh air without freezing to death is making the current situation more acceptable. Enjoy stitching Bee Well... go on, you know you want to! :)

Tiffstitch said...

Glad your yard can bring you some joy right now. Stay well!