Friday 31 January 2020

Scavenger Photo Hunt, January 📷

The holidays certainly flew by, I can't believe it's going to be February tomorrow! So after a December break, it's finally time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt this month.

The words for January are...

Starts with M...
Moon! I do love the moon, always have.
DH is a rocket scientist, even better! 


Lunch
Well, maybe breakfast, but it is pasta! Spike and Scotch left this for Nathan to have and for some reason he wasn't hungry. 😖


Ends with ...T
FighT!
Although is it really a fight if they're not together and physically fighting?! This is our neighbour cat, Harley, who likes to tease our cats by showing off his freedom.


Print
Ming's sweet paw print from a past winter, we're still waiting on some real snow this season.


Lost/Found
I thought Ming was lost until I found her with the Odie collection in my craft room.
A true lost and found, this is from last Friday's Stitching Ground, when Maximus really was lost and found!


My Own Choice
Maximus helping Nathan while he was stitching Pikachu this week.


Are you going to join in this year?!


12 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I had forgotten about the photo scavenger hunt and I'm glad you're taking part again. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Threads through my life said...

An interesting set! I like the cat 'fight'; they can be so naughty. Hope Maximus does not get too close to Nathan's needle... Your moon picture is stunning; my favourite photo.

Fil said...

Your moon picture is fabulous - I'd love to be able to do that - I adore the moon. I had to laugh at Ming lost in the middle of the toys - so cute lol And Elf's brekafast lunch - well that can win anytime :) Have a great month.

Katie said...

I never remember to join in so I will just admire your pictures. Love them. Love how Ming blends in with the Odie's.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos. The cats do make wonderful subjects,

Cathy said...

Lovely photos! It's nice to see Nathan is still stitching!

kjsutcliffe said...

Lovely photos :) the moon picture is gorgeous. And as a fellow cat-lady I love the way they get involved in your day :) >^.^<

doodles n daydreams said...

Great photos, that moon shot is stunning.
Dina

Julie said...

Great selection Astrid. You captured the moon so wonderfully.

Vickie said...

It is nice to see that Nathan is still stitching!

Tiffstitch said...

Neat photo and love that Nathan is enjoying stiching!

Rachel said...

Lovely photos. The moon is amazing. :)