Sunday 3 November 2013

Thirty Days of Being Thankful - Day 3

Day 3
I am thankful for blogs - reading blogs, writing blogs, and meeting fellow bloggers!

 And because of these blogs, I have been lucky enough to have met some very special people.  For those bloggers I haven't met, I'd love to!  I have participated in blog hops, exchanges/swaps and won some awesome give-a-ways.  Here are just a few examples... (so much is still packed away until we move back into our house next year)

My lovely girl with roses was a win from DJ, and the beautiful heart was a swap from Jill.
 
DJ and I have become more than stitching buddies, she's one of my chosen sisters (since I only have brothers).  This is what she made me for my birthday, isn't she beautiful?!
 
Take a look at who I'm following on the right hand side and if you don't see your blog, please let me know so I can check out what you're up to.  Of course the "downside" of so many blogs?  Not having enough time to read and comment on them all!
 

4 comments:

pam said...

I think we are all thankful for blog friends and stitching sisters.

Linda said...

Cute exchange pieces Astrid. I love all my blogging friends. As I don't have anyone to stitch with, you are all my stitching buddies.

Linda

DJ said...

I'm so far behind in reading blogs, but how funny that I happened to visit your blog today! I'm thankful for my chosen sister too!! I'm with you, I love my blogging buddies too! *Hugs*

cucki said...

Aww sweet gifts..I love my blogging friend from my heart
Hugs x