Thursday 28 November 2013

Thirty Days of Being Thankful - Day 28

Day 28
I am thankful for my silly family!
That included my immediate family, parents, brothers, and out-laws!

We were video chatting with my nieces today and Nathan and Hannah were having fun.


Even my Dad got in on the act - he's "chillin" out at the beach!

Dad's famous family photos.


Ming and Max are part of the family too!

Dad and his baby, Tennessee.
 
Two years ago, my brothers and families joined us for Thanksgiving, it was a full house!
 
Our attempt at Tom Turkey, just a little scary.
 
On the other side of the coin, here's my out-law side of the family.  We have been going to the beach 17 years together every summer.  Unfortunately, I think last year might have been our last time together there.  We went on cruise this year and the kids are way busy with sports during the summer - bummer! 
 
Another fun thing we do together is cruising! This was on our Hawaiian cruise several years ago.
 
Needless to say, I love my family, who else would put up with all the craziness?!


 

2 comments:

Justine said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely family photos Astrid. I love the idea of going away with the family every year and you all look as if you're having a great time.

DJ said...

You are blessed!!! What memories!!