Sunday 5 February 2012

Oh No, another addiction!

Need I say more?  I'm know some of you know what I'm talking about!  I tried to avoid it, but thought, what's the harm in looking... well, I sure haven't been stitching.

I have been cleaning up my craft area - what a disaster!  And what am I doing today?  Meeting my stitching gals for lunch and then hitting the superbowl sale at our LNS!  Not that I need anything, but you never know.

Yesterday, the gmen played at a nearby mall for Catholic schools week.  Nathan was happy to hear Spongebob and Spiderman!

We did have a little bit of snow last night, but only enough to make it look pretty.  But I'll take it, especially since last week it felt like spring - darn weather!

I'm not sure what's up with this site, but this post hasn't been showing up on Google Reader.  So here's an update - had lunch with Danielle, Denise, DJ and Jill at Peace of Pizza and then hit the sale at The Stitching Post.  I think we all left happy and with more projects to work on, like we needed more?!  We have a stitching date next weekend (I could so get used to this), and a weekend getaway to try and work out!

4 comments:

DJ said...

Peek a boo, I see you! Is this the post you were talking about? Hm...Hopefully you'll have pictures of the stash you picked up today. I can't, or DH would surely know how much I spent and have me committed! Good to see you today, see you Wednesday! *Hugs*

Autumn said...

I just started that new 'habit' too. Sure are some fun ideas out there.

Lucky you to have stitching/blogging buddies nearby. Have so much fun that you laugh until your sides hurt!

Denise said...

We are enablers to each other now! I'm going to try to resist going to the website so I don't get hooked on it too! Throw away the receipt like I did DJ, no paper trail ;-) See you next week!

Mouse said...

ooooo love your room ... and uh huh needs a wee tidy up ..lol and love the fact you met up and had a fab time ... did you get any stash ??? love mouse xxxxx