Wednesday 22 February 2012

February TUSAL & Hermitting

It might not look like much, but I'm proud of it!  It's been slow going on the baby piece, I'm sort of stuck on the red long johns!  No new pics since there wasn't much progress.

  

As for my IHSW, we were once again at the lake.  Some of the lake was frozen and most of the snow was gone, but it was still pretty.  
I didn't stitch as much as I could have, but did have a very relaxing time.  
I worked on a belated pressie for someone special, so I can't show it here!  Just a little something, but I should have reversed the pattern and didn't realize it until it was almost done.  Oh well, now I have an extra one and don't have much more to go on the reversed one.


 
 
In other news, we had a King Cake for Mardi Gras yesterday and Nathan thought that because there was a baby in it, that I should have one!   When I told him he'd have to share his room and if it was a girl, it would also have to be a princess room, he was not impressed and quickly changed his mind!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

LOL, he doesn't like princesses?!? Whatever are you teaching that boy!! What a wonderful way to make him not ready for a sibling! Too funny. Gotta love the things that come out of kids' mouths, lol. And your TUSAL is lovely, Astrid. Keep up the good work!!

Kaisievic said...

Love your photos of the snow and the deer.

hugs, Kaye xoxox

DJ said...

I'm itching for another stitching date!! Can't wait to see the lake!! I am sooooooo ready for a break from the craziness. See you Monday! *Hugs* (it is Monday right?)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

love your TUSAL :D so bright compared to outside!