Thanks again, Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching
for my Stylish Blogger Award! Here's my seven
1. I have always wanted twins, but they don't run in the family. I was kidding with the doctor when I asked if there were two of them in there and was shocked when he said yes! And to think Paul only wanted one child - we've now got three boys.
2. I love baking, especially cheesecakes - pumpkin is my favorite.
3. I never really cared for the beach until I went as a sitter for a family I used to babysit for growing up. Those boys really got me to enjoy the water & sand and I love going now with my family every year.
4. I love dragons (that's the Welsh in me) and I also love mermaids, especially the project I'm working on now for my sister-in-law & nieces.
5. I'm afraid of heights. But I did a zip line in Hawaii and loved it even though I was a total "tree hugger" that day! I'm also supposed to go on a hot air balloon ride soon, yikes!
6. I'm thinking of starting a new collection with thimbles - but only from places I've actually been to. Wish I had thought of this years ago, I'd have plenty by now.
7. I would love to take Paul & the boys back to all the places in Britain that I've been to when I was growing up. Especially Devon, Cornwall & Wales!
So now it's time to pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers, but I'm not sure if I can get that many! I follow a lot of blogs and most have them have quite a few followers already, but there are some who don't have as many as the others and should! In no particular order, here they are...
Kay's Random World
A Joyus Place
My New Perspective
Fireflies & Cats in the garden
All I want..... is everything
.............................. Fly on the Wall - This is a special one written by my
I do not expect them to pass on this award since they are so busy, but please pray for them - they even make it easy by having a prayer list!
Of course you can take a look at ALL the blogs I follow, there may be some there you haven't seen yet.