Thursday 25 August 2011

Pen Pal Fun & Mermaids



Leave it to Parsley to find more fun stuff to participate in!  I received a beautiful card from my pen-pal and also a nice postcard from Parsley herself.  It is nice to find something in the post other than bills and recycle material!














So I finally started stitching again after a long stretch of losing my mojo.  Remember...
 Where is it?

I've changed the mermaids to match my sister-in-law and nieces, who are all beautiful blondes.  Then I'm making one for me as is!  Starting back simple before I do something bigger and more time consuming.

3 comments:

Parsley said...

I'm glad you got your mojo back and your penpal notes. It's so fun!

♥ Nia said...

I love those mermais! Looking good ;)

mdgtjulie said...

It looks lovely. Your mermaids are wonderful; I love the pink and blue green you're using for them. Glad you've got your mojo back. It just doesn't feel right without it. Glad you liked your card and postcard. Getting something friendly in the mail just brightens up your day!!