Wednesday 21 June 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ June 2023 🖼



Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for June, although I'm late for this month. I've been a little busy, but sadly not because of fully finishing!
Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time.


I finished this at a retreat at the beginning of the month. (More about that in another post)
I decided to make one I could "flip" twice a year - one for spring/summer, and then Halloween.
These three are from Shepherd's Bush, I changed it a little bit.


The cat and ghost are from Durene Jones on Facebook. I sort of made up the skull spider's web and wasn't really happy with it, but didn't have time to change it.


You can see them all a little better here before it was put together.


It was a "little" bigger than a Just Nan cube, which is totally unlike me since I like my smalls!


I'd like to think that next time will be better, but somehow I doubt it.

9 comments:

Pamela said...

What a fun piece! It’s great!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks good to me!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love this....this is way too cute and so adorable....beautiful stitching....

I have a Blog and it is called http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

Take care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Katie said...

Okay I think it's too cute. Love the finish.

Faith... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith... said...

Sorry about the delete...

I love it Astrid! Very clever to make one block for two different occasions. I am curious, did you stitch six different squares and then put them together?

Toki said...

Look like a really nice piece to me.

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: What a clever idea to have two seasons on a block, good idea.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finish! I do like the fabric colour.