Thursday 1 June 2023

Cross Stitch Camp 2023 ~ June 🐦



I saw that Stasi @bee-mused and bee-stitching, had posted about it on her blog and thought it would be fun! I'll post here, but also on my Instagram account.

June is a pattern that includes a bird.
July is a pattern that includes something that grows.
August is to try something new, stitching related.

For June, I've decided to work on the 1990 Santa from The Prairie Schooler, there are actually three birds in this one!



Are you joining in?

6 comments:

Pamela said...

This sounds very fun. I will check it out!

Stasi said...

Glad you joined up and you can get another Santa done as your project! Win-win!!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like a fun incentive but I won't be playing along, primarily because I don't have any cross stitch projects waiting in the wings.

Dainty Diva said...

Yes I will be joining in the Cross Stitch Camp 2023. My project is an Wise Old Owl.

Katie said...

Looking into it now. Twist my arm haha.
Love your pick.

Faith... said...

No, I don't think I will but I will follow your progress for sure! Love the first chrt you selected.