Thursday 30 March 2023

A Super Fun, Super-Bowl Retreat! 🏈

Was this only last month?!
Another fabulous retreat brought to you by LinAnn Events! ❤


Our goodie bag.


Annette with Mind Your Needle, so many treasures there. I bought a cute scissor fob, but it's a bday present so I'm not showing it.


Peggy and Roberta from BFF Pouches and Bags were there, but I didn't get a photo when they were "open." I restrained myself and only bought two bags, one was perfect for tea bags!


Silkweavers/Needleworker's Delight, another hard one to restrain myself, but I did and only bought fabric.


They were selling older models... 


... and other older finishes.


Fritz, Brenda's new puppy, joined us for the weekend. He was an absolute sweetheart and such a good boy. So much puppy love going on!


Our busy/messy/fun table.


Sweet little Fritz, I was able to get a little stitching in when he sat with me.


Karen's finished piece, ring that bell!


Our biscornu class led by Annette. I was finally able to finished my mermaid.


My purchases. I bought the apple stitch for my girlfriend who's an apple inspector, it's perfect for her!


And there's always something to find at the giveaway table.


The pj and slipper contest - love Stitch, so appropriate.


Show and tell on Sunday.


Our fabulous group.


Not goodbye, but see you at the shore!

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Well done on completing the biscornu too.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like such a fun time and you found some great treasures. Wish there were stitching retreats like that close to where I live.

Toki said...

What a lovely group!
Pajama contests,cute fritz, and messy tables are all fun. Congrats on completing the mermaid Visconne!🧜‍♀
Thank you for sharing so many photms.

diamondc said...

Astrid: It looks like you had a wonderful time.
Lots of goodies to take home from the free table.
The pj photos is a hoot.
Fritz is adorable, he was a lucky boy to be with so many lovely ladies, he is adorable.

Catherine

Katie said...

How fun. Glad to see you had a great time.

Faith... said...

Looks like another fun retreat! Glad you got to get away and have some fun.