Thursday 16 February 2023

Happy Heart Day 🥰

Did you get to see all the love yesterday at Jo's Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop?! So many lovely pieces to see.
This is the stitching I shared. I made this for my DH, the "rocket scientist" for Valentine's Day. Very appropriate for him!


My Valentine display this year.


Roses, baked goods, and stitching, you can't go wrong.


I picked up this Bee my Valentine Box from Kupcakes & Co. They always make wonderful desserts and what we've had so far has been delicious.


That evening, we went to Father Leo's Valentine Dinner. This time it was at our church, which was much closer than last year's.


It was a lovely evening, we had friends join us this year so that was nice. I especially like the couples blessing, a mini vow renewal.


This time we were able to get the book we wanted before they sold out. Dining with the Saints is a brand new one, we got it as an early release. I got that one for Gman2, I thought he would appreciate it being in youth ministry. Hopefully he'll make us something... soon! 


On Wednesday, it was a lovely 66° so I sat outside with company.


And had a February finish, in February, amazing!


7 comments:

Shelly said...

Sounds like a very nice day was had by your family! Sweets are always good.

Stasi said...

Astrid, that box of sweets is amazing...was it as good as it looks? Your stitched pieces are adorable.

Linda said...

Sounds like a great day Astrid. Beautiful stitching. Can you tell me the name of the and designer of the pieces you stitched. I so love stitching monthly pieces.

Linda

Vickie said...

How fun! I had no idea your husband was a "rocket scientist"!
Father Leo's Valentine Dinner looks wonderful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I loved the Valentine you sent for the Hop. Your display looks amazing! I think I need to make some more Valentines ornaments myself.
The dessert box looks gorgeous too!

Katie said...

Perfect lovely display. Looks like a great day indeed. Lovely stitching finish. I loved that set.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's celebration. All the goodies in that box look SO yummy!