Saturday 18 February 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ February 2023 🖼



Not as productive as last month, but I have joined Rachel and her Fully Finished Gallery SAL for February. 


I know I've shown this already, but this is all I've got this time.

The mermaids had been stitched and waiting to be finished for about two years, oops. This was my first biscornu finish and won't be my last.
At least I framed the Moon straight away.


 I have plenty ready to be fully finished, I really need to set a date every month for finishing.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for entries this month. I love both!
Is it really two years since you were stitching the mermaid biscornu? I made my first biscornu last year and have also said it won't be my last. Trouble is, before making another, we both first need to do the stitching!

Katie said...

I was so scared to do my first biscornu. They are adorable though! Lovely frame too. Both perfect.

diamondc said...

Astrid: I like making biscornu's, my first was almost a disaster.
Yours is lovely.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finishing, the biscornu looks great. I still haven't done one of those.
I seem to have the 9th as FFO Day LOL

Faith... said...

The biscornu is very pretty! And a very nice Valentine you made for your DH! Congrats on FFOing some of your pieces.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wonder why we seem to have trouble with the finishing of things? I know it's something I often struggle with...current case in point, the hexie quilt I'm working on. It's been hanging over my head for far too long and now that I've finally settled on a 'plan' I need to push through and get 'er done else it ends up in the time out corner once again. I am SO not a sane quilter!!