Monday 8 August 2022

Summer Blog Hop 2022

 

And what a summer we've been having, it's been way too hot. I'm sure plenty of you know how that feels this year! 

Here's a little info about my fellow stitcher, let's see if you can figure out who she is...

This crafter lives in the states and has been blogging for almost 20 years! She grew up in my state, Maryland, but I don't know where... yet.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

She has a lovely family and her grandchildren are adorable. Have a cup of tea with her and she'll tell you about them.
 ๐Ÿต

If you want to see what RV living and boating is like, she'll fill you in.
Living in their RV has allowed her and her husband to be missionaries full time, spreading the word of God.
✝️

She has many crafting talents - quilting, cross stitching, appliqueing, crocheting, cooking, and baking. I think I got them all?
๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ

I believe she started participating in Jo's hops last year, YAY!
๐Ÿ“…

Wouldn't it be fun if the city she grew up in was shown on this piece?
I stitched this for my parents in 1991, it's an oldie!

Do you have any idea who I'm posting about?
Click here to find out this joyous crafter!

Be sure to head over to Jo's blog to see the other Stitching Friends. Thanks again, Jo! ๐Ÿฅฐ




10 comments:

Denise :) said...

Love your cross stitched Maryland! What a sweet piece! :)

Vickie said...

I never saw this stitched Maryland before Astrid. :)
And I Count It All Joy is a new blog to me. I am now following it! Thanks!

jocondine said...

What a funny game, thanks to Jo! Lovely stitching! xxx

Roni said...

Lovely Stitching, I'd like to do something similar for my own part of the world.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The Summer Postcard Blog Hop this year.
It was really fun for me reading the post, even if I do know who it is about!
The Maryland design is lovely.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like a fun concept for a blog hop.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a great design for your 'stitchy friend' I wonder if it does show her hometown

Leonore Winterer said...

I did not know your stitchy friend before, so it was great learning about her!

Faith... said...

Good stitching on Maryland.

FlashinScissors said...

Funnily enough I guessed who this was even though I haven’t seen much of her blog. I have seen a few of Denise’s posts on Instagram.

Lovely way to learn more about our blogging friends!

Your stitching is very pretty. I wonder if it does include Denise’s hometown?

Hugs,
Barbara xx๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿค—