Saturday 30 April 2022

Bring on the PEEP Show! 🐤

Oh my, we've been coming since Nathan was nine, minus the COVID year! 


And this year my Dad joined us!
He loves this movie and has a mini leg lamp in his study, in addition to a couple ornaments.


Here's what we saw, so many cute ones.
I don't know if I can pick a favourite one this year, there are too many that I like... Foghorn Leghorn, the octopus, the bee on the flower, the pumpkin, the lamp, and plenty of others! Can you pick just one?!














I think I might get one more year with Nathan coming with me, but maybe he'll surprise me and keep coming to make his Momma happy!

4 comments:

Mary said...

What fun!!! Love the photos of your Dad with his lamp!! That is my favorite all time Christmas Movie!!! I watch it every year without fail! I bet Nathan keeps coming to keep Momma happy!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So many amazing creations - wouldn't be easy to choose a favourite but I have to say I rather liked that cute little penguin.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That looks great fun, so many super creative ideas

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those are fabulous! I think I like the octopus the most.
Look at how much Nathan shot up in that missing year though! I do hope he keeps coming with you too.