Thursday 20 January 2022

Finally, some stitching!

And fully finished stitching at that!


I finished this little guy as a Christmas gift to friends, they got a snowglobe last year too.
This was a fun one to stitch and I think it turned out nicely.


Now this is stitched in love because I wouldn't make this for myself! 😉
This was made for Gman1's gf, C. She's a fan and I thought she would appreciate it.
I changed it up a little bit with the colours and had to outline his hair since it blended in with the perforated paper.

9 comments:

Faith... said...

Love the snow globe! Very cute stick fingers. Ah Mr. Bernie I don't know why this picture of him went viral but a lot of people were fan of the photo.

Happy New Year to your family Astrid!

Claudette497 said...

Those are cute finishes - I love them both!

Rachel said...

Great stitching and finishes. That's one very happy snowman! :)

Linda said...

Congrats Astrid. I love both of them.

Linda

Cathy said...

I love the snow globe. It's in my stash so maybe I'll have to put some time into it this year.

Barb said...

Love the snow globe!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That snow globe is adorable. And Bernie made me smile - I knew there were all kinds of patterns out there for those famous mittens but hadn't seen a cross stitch design. I give that man kudos for being brave enough to say to heck with being 'cool' (in the sense of crowd pleasing) and to decide to be warm.

Katie said...

Great finishes!! Love the Bernie one. So funny.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great finishes! I love the Bernie Ornament. I think what was nice about the photo was the return to gentle, affectionate humour. People were laughing and transposing the image into all sorts of situations but it was done with a nice sense of fun. Not mocking people in a mean way.