Saturday 31 October 2020

Friday's Stitching Ground ๐Ÿ

Today was much nicer than yesterday's rain, although a bit colder.
DH and I took Chewie for a short walk this afternoon. I love walking through the leaves. They were still damp so I missed hearing the crunching!


Love in the leaves.


So I think I finished with Mr. Zombie, but I think I need to do some outlining on him. It's a little hard to see his decayed body since it sort of blends in with the fabric. I don't think he's too gory?


We watched the 2nd season of The Mandalorian tonight, it was good! I think this will be our new Friday night thing, when Gman1 gets home from work after 9pm. It's worth the wait!
I know it's on Disney+, but has anyone watched any of it yet? We had a free year, but looks like we'll have to pay so we can continue watching it. Goodbye HBO, we don't need you both.


Thanks to Mary @ Stitching Friends Forever, for suggesting this one. It definitely has a grapefruit flavour, which I love!

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Woke up to a heavy frost this morning so the leaves will be coming down fast now. Sad to see. And no, I don't think your zombie is the least bit gory altho' I think you're right that he might need some outlining to show him off more. Wish we could see The Mandalorian - it looks like it would be really good, but we don't have the Disney channel. We could, but we already pay for too much in the way of tv viewing.

FlashinScissors said...

The leaves are falling fast here now, the rain has helped them on their way!
No, your zombie looks kinda cute, tee hee, and hummm I think the outlining will show him up a bit!
We only have free tv ..... I know, mostly boring repeats, but the idea is that we don’t watch too much tv that way, ha ha!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Ann C. said...

Your zombie looks great! We watch the Mandalorian too on Disney+, it is a great TV show.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your little Zombie but I think some backstitch would help.

Katie said...

I love walking on the leaves too. So peaceful. Great zombie but I agree backstitching will help. I'm behind so you probably have done it already. We need time to watch the latest episodes.