Saturday 3 October 2020

Friday's Stitching Ground 🧡

Happy October! 🍁🎃🍂🧡
Oh, that beautiful moon! Now I didn't see it this clearly from where I was sitting, but my camera helped.


This was my stitching spot this evening and I was enjoying a couple Downeast Pumpkin Blend Ciders, it's my new favourite drink!


Tonight's stitching is brought to you by Wentworth, Season 8. It's a Australian prison drama and this is the latest season. I had to watch the last episode of season 7 to remember what the heck was going on!
As for stitching, I'm trying to get this Welsh Santa finished in time for my Dad's birthday next Tuesday, I think I can do it.


I have received some cards for my Dad for his 80th birthday, thanks to those who sent them! I was also thinking emails might be nice too. I'd say send them to him directly, but it might go to his spam and I'm not sure he checks that regularly. If you're interested, please just send it to me and I can forward it, or maybe print it out for him.


Does anyone have a good sugar free/diabetic recipe for a cake? I want to make my Dad one, but I would like it to be one that someone has actually made and LIKED!

8 comments:

Vickie said...

What a cool Santa! Did you receive my card for your father? I hope so.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - that moon picture is amazing! Wish my camera had the oomph to be able to do that. The Santa is going to be so wonderful too - I love that he has a Celtic theme. Sorry I can't help you with a sugar free recipe but I hope you find one. I'm sure there has to be some out there.

Linda said...

Love the santa Astrid. You can get him done. Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Linda

Cathy said...

That moon is amazing. You will finish that Santa by Tuesday! You will finish that Santa by Tuesday! Sorry, I don't have a recipe for a sugar free cake to recommend.

Faith... said...

What a pretty moon. Good luck with finishing your Santa! I always end up giving them the picture and saying... Coming Soon! LOL I never heard of Wentworth so I went to look it up. I am ALWAYS looking for something to watch so I think this is going on the list! Thanks

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That Moon is incredible! Such a clear photo. It's like the one I used to chart the moon for my Spooky conversion of Enchanted Alphabet.
Celtic Santa is great, I'd like to see the rest of the series.
I'll send an ecard now in case my snail mail one doesn't get there in time!

diamondc said...

Astrid: That moon is amazing, sometimes a camera can pick up a photo better at night then the naked eye.
Your Celtic Santa is wonderful.

Catherine

Katie said...

Gorgeous pic of the moon. Hope you finished your Santa. I'm behind but I'm sure you did.