Sunday 28 July 2019

Scavenger Photo Hunt, July 📷

It's the end of July already and time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt this month!

The words for July are...

Cluttered
This actually isn't as bad as it has been in the past, but my craft room can get rather "busy"!


Paddle
Nathan having a little fun paddling around!


Pink
Beautiful pink flamingos in Costa Maya.


Starts with an E
Elevator! How many of us can fit on the cruise ship elevator?! I think a few of us didn't make the frame!
An extra E - Elephants in our room.


Roof
Our friend came over with his drone to take photos of our roof to see how many leaves were still up there. We're on the back deck, watching it fly around.


My Own Choice
Our first cruise with the extended family was on the Enchantment of the Seas in 1999 (left) and now on the Symphony of the Seas. Big difference, but both were great trips!



Have fun cruising the other postings, see you next month!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Loved all of the pictures Astrid especially your craft room. That is one big cruise ship. Looking forward to hearing about your cruise.

Linda

Threads through my life said...

Clutter??? No, that's just creativity being let free! I like the drone flying over your roof looking for leaves; great idea. It's a bit damp and rainy and drizzly here so your sunny pictures are great. Best photo for me was Paddle!

Tigermouse said...

All great photos, the elephants made me smile but the flamingo one is my favourite :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This looks like fun - and a challenge to come up with photos to match the challenge words.

Julie said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time Astrid.
Quite a few of you in the elevator, that made me smile.
Your roof pic was great, no one had one like that.
The craft room looks like it should ... 'crafter at work'

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a fun post.

Catherine

Vickie said...

Can I just admit I am afraid to take a cruise? I love the flamingos!

Katie said...

Lovely picks for your photos. I might actually remember to play along this next time. I swear something keeps coming up. Great choices for yours though.

Astrids dragon said...

And they're building an even bigger one now! I don't remember the Clangers, but I do remember the Wombles!

Sandy In Montana said...

My craft room is way more disorganized than yours right now 😀.

RJ said...

Loved your hunt Astrid. That first photo look alot like a room in my house. So happy you had such a great trip. RJ

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I used to insure Enchantment of the Seas and the rest of the fleet. You will be pleased to know they were fully covered and had copious reinsurances put in place to spread the risk.

I love the photo of your roof, you appear to have a very interesting shaped house. Is that an octagonal turret in the middle?

Bethan said...

I love your cupboard in your sewing room! I agree with Jo - your roof appears very interestingly shaped x

FlashinScissors said...

Tee hee! My house is my craft room!
Love the picture of the roof (roofs)!
Are those flamingos real?
Lovely photos!
Hugs,
Barbara xx