Monday 4 March 2019

The People Chose 🆓

Head over to Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see what I'm talking about.



Who doesn't love freebies? I know I do!
For those of you who love dragons like me (Jo and Katie too!), Dragons Dreams on facebook has plenty. That's where I found the one I stitched for Valentine's Day. I think I'll stitch this one for next year.


Maja at The Snowflower Diaries offered the Joyful World several years ago, but I have to finish the last three months. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to change October.
She also has other wonderful patterns for free too.


I stitched this one for a friend, it's from Lynn @ !Happiness is Cross Stitching. She has lots of cats, as well as many other lovely patterns - all pretty quick and easy!


I know I have lots more, but honestly can't remember them all. And of course there are the ones I've printed and haven't stitched yet!
Maybe there's one there waiting for you to stitch?

11 comments:

Barb said...

That is a lot of really cute freebies!

Janet said...

Great blog... I have those same snowflower diaries printed planning them for next year. And I am loving your cat freebie (I will be searching for it.)

Katie said...

Lovely dragon of course. I have it printed and waiting. The Snowflower monthlies are beautiful. I'm pretty sure I have them saved and waiting for the year I can't find another set to do. Great post! Thanks for sharing.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely post Astrid!
I like the way you finished both the dragon and especially the cat ..... just love Lynn’s cats!
Thank you for the links.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Vickie said...

Yes, I love, love, love freebies! I adore your little dragon you stitched. And I did the whole series from Snowflower Diaries too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love the way you adapt the header each month too!
Great choice of designers. I am eagerly waiting for the next Dragon Dreams Chinese New Year design.

Linda said...

Love all of your cute smalls Astrid.

Linda

Sheryl said...

Love those snowflower diaries patterns, I started but just that.. started. However they are all saved to stitch one day. Pretty finish on the cat pattern.

Julie said...

Great selection you chose to show.

Pamela said...

Nice finishes! I want to stitch those snowflower diaries charts.

rosey175 said...

I have all the little Snowflower Diaries saved as well. And a huge collection of the Mini Cats! They're such cute freebies.