Friday 22 March 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground📻

Early this Friday morning brought me to 95.1 SHINE-FM to volunteer for the Spring Fundraiser. This was the last day and after all the rain we had yesterday, this was my view this morning - the moon shining over SHINE-FM!


This was my view for most of the day while helping out, but minus the laptop and showing the view of Baltimore in the background. I brought some travel stitching with me just in case I took a break... not! Too busy getting donations straightened out in the system.


But when I got home (and after I took a cat nap with the kitties), this was my stitching ground. Nice and toasty warm with my helpers.


After a busy day, do you still find time to stitch?

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope the fundraising went well?
I always find time to stitch at night, even if it's only for 5 minutes. I need that as much as most people need their first cup of tea or coffee in the morning! :)

Linda said...

Your kitties are adorable Astrid. I have a couple helpers too. Hope the fundraiser went well.

Linda

Katie said...

I'm glad you squeezed in some stitching time. Sometimes it's nice to just take a day off and veg but I do try hard to squeeze in time.

Barb said...

Good for you for helping with the fundraiser. I almost always find time to stitch. Probably the exception is when we go out to a friend's for dinner. We generally spend the evening visiting.

Cathy said...

I manage to squeeze in some stitching most days. Was the fundraiser for the Lego League? You've made great progress on Gathering Honey, too.

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope the fundraiser was a success.
Gathering Honey is growing nicely.
I stitch every single day, even if it's just for 15 minutes while the boy is in the bath. I commented on Rachel's blog that I have an unbroken run of at least 3,000 days and counting.

Faith... said...

Best was to take a catnap is with the kitties! Gathering Honey looks great. I do try to get in a little stitching every day but some days I just can't get around to it!

Julie said...

Hope your fundraiser did well.
I try to craft a little every day, not often I don't put in a stitch into the knitting or sewing. Gathering Honey is growing well. The kitties look settled having some 'mum love'

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Astrid!
Gathering Honey is looking great!
I generally stitch most days but sometimes I’m just too tired to stitch or else our monster of a cat decides I should fuss him and he takes up so much room I can’t stitch too (plus his black fur ends up in my stitching! Tee hee!).
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Hope you had good luck at the fundraiser. Oh yes no matter how tired I am I stitch at night to unwind. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever