Monday 25 February 2019

February Smalls SAL 🐧

It's February and time for the Smalls SAL, thanks to Mary for hosting.
This is what I've got for this month - all totally finished, yay!

Dragon Dreams freebie, I made this for DH for Valentine's Day. It's a tiny one!


This was included in one of the magazines I bought. I made it for Mom's old roomie, Gail, from rehab.


Mom and Dad were able to attend her little birthday party, so they gave it to her for me. She liked it!


The girls together again!


Another Mill Hill Sleigh, I love this one.


And another one from a magazine. I'm not sure who this will go to, or if I'll just frame it.


I'm happy with this month, but not sure what next month will bring.

15 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the adorable finishes Astrid. I still love that little dragon.

Linda

Katie said...

Congrats on everything! You got a lot done!!

Mary's Thread said...

Such sweet stitches! But Gail's smiling face made my day! Looks like she's a woman who knows the secret of a happy life!

Vickie said...

Aww, love the picture of Gail and your mom. Gail likes your card. Knew she would!! Love that little, tiny dragon Valentine for your husband!!

Cathy said...

I love all of your stitches this month. I recognize all of them. Is the Mill Hill sleigh a card? Your mom and Gail are adorable together.

Janet said...

Your finishes are very cute. Great job.

Barb said...

You have some really nice smalls ! I love that little dragon. What a great picture of your mom and her friend!!

Annie said...

Such cute little pieces! That picture of those two BFF's is priceless!

Mary said...

Very cute finishes. Your mom and her friend look so happy.

Faith... said...

Great smalls Astrid! Each one is cuter than the last!

RJ said...

Astrid all of you stitches came out wonderful. I enjoyed each one...as Faith said one is the cuter than the last. So happy your Mom's friend enjoyed her card. It is sometimes the little things we do that mean the most. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Clare-Aimetu said...

Superb finishes, such cute designs. That's a great photo!

deb said...

You have been BUSY! Such delightful finishes, every one of them.

Julie said...

Perfect card for moms friend, they do look so happy together

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the little Dragon and Gail seems pleased with her card too. Lovely photo of her with your Mum too.