Wednesday 20 February 2019

Family time and more snow 🌕❄

Last weekend Nathan and I went to visit my parents, we hadn't see them since Mom's birthday.

The deer love coming to visit and eat their way through their yard. I counted thirteen in this herd, I just couldn't take a picture of them all.


They even stopped by the chapel.


Dad enjoyed DH's cranberry beer!


And a quick selfie with Momma before we left.


My Valentine set up. I thought I had more, but can't find it if I do!


Tiny dragon! I think this might be the smallest finish I've ever done, with the exception of some bottle caps magnets.
This pattern can be found on the Dragon Dreams fb page.


The "Snow" moon...


... brought snow,


and stitching!
Gathering Honey is coming along, I love it!


9 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet dragon finish.
That's a lot of snow you've had, nice pic of the snow moon, it was far too cloudy here to see it properly.
Love the chapel pic with deer and snow...magical.

Katie said...

We get 5 or 6 but never 13 deer in our yard. They are sure beautiful. Love your Valentine display. I keep thinking the same about my spring stuff....Where did I put that stuff haha. Hopefully I can find it before summer haha. I'm going to have to stitch up that cute dragon. Too cute. Beautiful snow pic. Glad you are enjoying Gathering Honey. Looks great!

Vickie said...

So many deer! That little dragon finish is adorable!

Barb said...

Such great family pictures! The snow is pretty and if I were not so tired of it, I would think it was quite beautiful. You are off to a good stitching start!

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures. I love seeing the deer, I enjoy spotting them.

Mary said...

I enjoyed seeing all your photos, the cranberry beer sounds exotic and delicious. I love anything with cranberries. Sweet new dragon finish and great start on your Honey!!

Linda said...

Beautiful Valentine display Astrid. I love your little dragon finish. Mom and you look great.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely herd of deer. We have not seen the wounded one that visited us all last Winter, hopefully it's happy on the marshes where the herd live.
Lovely Valentine display, especially the tiny Dragon!

RJ said...

What pretty photos. It has been so long since I've seen snow and it look so lovely. Lots of lovely valentine pieces too. RJ