Sunday 20 January 2019

The People Chose... 🗓


Head over to Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see what I'm talking about.

Still not on time for posting, but here it is!

A couple of posts ago, I showed you my start of Sirena, but here she is when I was gathering and changing the colours. Not too many changes and I only need one colour I don't have.


Her hair, but I decided to change her skin and still need to pick it out.


This is my travel kit start since I finished the other ones. It's kind of hard to see the white.


And for now, this will be my last start for the month. I know somewhere I have a mat to tape the silk gauze to, I just have to find it!


And no surprise that next month will be very appropriately, hearts!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love all of your new starts Astrid. I'm trying hard not to start any this year.

Linda

FlashinScissors said...

Love all your new starts!
I haven’t got any cross stitch new starts yet this year ..... not found the right thing yet! Oh, wait a mo’ I’ve just thought of one!
I’ll have to search out some threads tomorrow.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

The hair is a pretty color...great choice. Love your penquin. What type of mat do you pin the gauze to. I got a gauze kit for a gift and I can use all the tips I can find to do it. Hope your year is off to a great start. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Katie said...

I had to LOL I have Sirena and the Erica Michael mermaid set. Mine aren't started though. They are sitting waiting in my stash. Love the By the Sea set. I just haven't got the nerve to do a strawberry yet. I have several in my stash too of course. The jar topped is a definite must do. The penguin is too cute. Keep up the beautiful stitching!

Barb said...

Great starts. I have never made a strawberry. I think the idea just intimidates me.

Faith... said...

Great new starts Astrid! Love the penguin, but I do have a soft spot for them because of Jacob!

Looking forward to your hearts!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice for this month. Love the new starts, especially the mermaid for the gauze. That is something I should try.