Friday 2 September 2011

New Moon TUSAL for August! School started!

 
 
This doesn't look like much, but considering I just got my mojo back, it will have to do!  I missed last month, we were at the beach and I wasn't stitching.


These are only SOME of the acorns that we got from our front yard after Hurricane Irene.  Nathan was my big helper picking them up, he didn't complain TOO much.  I'm hoping these will keep the squirrels happy and away from the bird feeders this winter.  Wishful thinking, I know.




The gmen started 8th grade this week, I can't even believe it!  They weren't very happy when I told them I was coming to school to take their picture in the classroom too.  I told them I'd try and restrain myself when they head to high school next year!


 Garrett / Griffin
 Gotta love the uniforms, no worry of what they are going to wear - kind of dreading HS.  Nathan starts pre-k next week and he gets to wear the gym uniform, easy peasy!






 2011 New Moon Dates: January 4th, February 3rd, March 4th, April 3rd, May 3rd, June 1st, July 1st, July 30th, August 29th, September 27th, October 26, November 25th, December 24th

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

OMG those shorts!! Polo shirts are the best invention for school unifrom, they don't even need ironing!
Our's go back next week :-(

DJ said...

It was so nice to meet the G-men and Nathan the other day! My son is back in school now too...so while the guys are away...we'll have to find time to stitch!! I got my schedule for next week and Wednesday is still free...can't wait!! B&N here we come! *Hugs*

mdgtjulie said...

They all look great. Ready for school, yay!! Now mom has some me time too! Hope you enjoy your little ones being at school, and here's hoping they enjoy it too. Or at least do well!!

Tracey said...

I am glad to see I am not the only one who lost their stitching mojo this summer- I am just getting mine back too! I haven't posted a TUSAL update in a lonnnng time cause I was so ashamed of how little orts I had. lol Thanks for visiting my blog! :)