Monday 16 September 2024

The 2nd Grace Notes Retreat 🎶

So I'm a month behind, but the Grace Notes Retreat 2024 last month was super funtastic! 


This little guy was cute, but he was a PITA!


But even with his "help" I was able to finish!
This was Kate Stitcher's design in last year's book, using Grace Notes Fabric.
I did change the colours, I used what I had already.


Colleen taught several classes on lacing, she did a great job!
FB group photo


Although I didn't have the correct supplies, I helped my friends and here is Annette (Mind your Needle) with hers. Looking good!


The group that took the lacing classes.
FB group photo


They had some really crazy people in that hotel! 😆


And here's the fabric - OMGoodness, so many beautiful colours.


If you've never seen Grace Notes Fabrics, you're missing out!

Charts for sale.


And then there were the trade tables.

Once again, I found way more than I needed.
I would show you what I found, but I put it away already.


And what sweet friends I have, I was given this adorable bee and gorgeous dragon.


Our group went out to dinner and I "had" to drink this spiked bath water so Annette could get the tub!


And here's our table, a fun time with this lot!


Here's the whole group at the retreat.
FB group photo


And here we are, the Maryland stitchers!🦀

This year's Quilt Raffle, once again made by dear Sheri. Isn't it gorgeous?
This year, $1500 was raised! It was split between the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Precious Life.

And again, she made needle books for EACH one of us! I think about 150?


Gifts from friends, stitchy friends are the best!


Some of these were in the goodie bag.
I won the last year's cup, I love it.


And this is what I purchased. I didn't get very much, but only because I have enough fabric to last me quite a while.


I got these too, two fun thread beds from Shiba Designs.


And before we knew it, it was Sunday and time to go home. Until the next time, ladies... this week as a matter of fact, for our next retreat together!


4 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great retreat!

Stasi said...

Sounds like fun time! I lived in Bethlehem for 7 years back in the 80's....love that area!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I envy you having groups like this where you can meet up with like-minded people and have such fun. I love the wee dragon too!

Vickie said...

Holy smokes! What a retreat!!