Tuesday 28 September 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Ball 📷 ⚾🏈

Welcome to the fourth word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for September. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed. This time I'm super late, so sorry!
This week's word is -


Ball
Smiley ball in Dubai when we were there in 2015.


Ornament ball on the Maryland tree at the National Christmas Tree display in DC. Deep Creek Lake used to be our go to place, but we haven't been in a while.


The Gmen at Deep Creek conspiring to throw a snowball at their Dad, I think!


Dragon with his glowing ball in the snow. This is just one of the beautiful colours it shows.


Spike enjoying a gumball bath.
(This might have also been used for the word bubble?)


Spike and Scotch having a snowball fight with the snowmen.


Football pins for the Moms when the Gmen played football.


DH and the Gmen playing Bocce Ball at the beach, many summers ago.


This was a fun wedding of my friend's daughter, held at the Orioles Stadium in Baltimore, in an event room overlooking the field.
Can you tell they like baseball and Super Mario?


Nathan and his friend at an Orioles baseball game saying hello to The Oriole Bird!


Said bird I stitched for a friend.



And now what you've been waiting for, here are the words for October. This is my favourite time of year with all the beautiful colours coming out and the fun of Halloween.
If you choose not post about anything Halloween, please pick your own for any of the weeks shown.

October  1st      Pumpkin
October 8th     Candy
October 15th    Purple
October 22nd   Costume
October 29th    Halloween or Choose Your Own

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oooh …. I feel I might be repeating one of last week’s photos very soon 💜🎃💜

diamondc said...

Astrid: This is a fun post.
I am so in love with the Wedding cake.
And the guys getting ready to throw a snowball.
Spike and Scotch, what a hoot.

Catherine

Threads through my life said...

Another fun set of photos from you. The cake looked very interesting. My favourite is the dragon. I'm not a fan of Halloween so I'll have to get my thinking hat on for October's words!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Fun photos once again. That wedding cake is such fun! Looking forward to seeing what you show us to accompany the new themes for October.