Friday 30 April 2021

The Peep Show Returns! 🐥


Woot, woot, we went to the Peep Show this year! Although it was a little different, this time it was in a mall in an empty department store, but with lots of room. We had to wait to get in, probably about 45 minutes? We've never had to wait before, but it was worth it. Once you were in, it wasn't crowed at all and it was much easier to take photos. And DH even joined Nathan and I this year since he had the day off.

I'm really not that short, we've just been stretching him out!




Ok, here they come!
I don't think they need any explanation, so get a drink, have a seat, and take a peak.





























Oops, I did at least one of them twice, did you catch it?
There were so many I really liked, but I think I'm going for the RN as the win!
Which one is your favourite?

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This looks like it must have been such fun! As I scrolled down through the pictures I landed on the Super Hero RN and had already formulated my comment in my mind that I would tell you that was my favourite - made me smile when I saw that it's yours too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos, I love the one with Bernie and the Peep-achu haha.
But what has happened to that little boy you used to have?!

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing! There were a lot that I really liked, but my favorite is the bouquet in the third section.