Sunday 28 October 2018

Geaux Saints 🏈 ⚜

My gf invited me to the Ravens/Saints game with her last Sunday and I needed to do some shopping!
I have Saints sweatshirts and tshirts, but no jackets. I looked online and found this on QVC of all places. Not just a jacket, but a vest too, I love it.


 So even though she's a true Ravens fan, she "allowed" me to wear my Saints gear (shirt, jacket, vest, scarf, necklace, bracelet, earrings, nail polish, and face tattoos!) What a great friend!


Drew!


Way too much purple.


Check out that moon.


I had to change my hot chocolate cup to support my team.


While we were there, I was able to witness Drew Brees throwing his 500th touchdown pass! The sad part? Nothing was said in the stadium about it.


Just before the game ended, this was our view.


Apparently mumbling voodoo juju at their kicker while he attempted to even the score worked... oops, who knew! Poor guy, he's never missed an extra point in his seven year history... until now.


But I did promise that if I went with her to watch them play against any other team, I would cheer with her. I'll even wear my Laps for Lexi purple!


And oldie but a goodie, the Saints ornament I made for my big brother.


Today I get to watch football with all my guys when the Gmen come over, they'll be cheering for the Redskins. But later tonight, the Saints play and I'll be able to watch it!

7 comments:

Vickie said...

😁Good for you Astrid! How fun!

Julie said...

What fun especially that your team won.

Barb said...

Looks like a fun day. We are big Seahawk fans in my house.

Mary said...

You certainly are a supportive fan!! Love the fleur on your stitch. I know nothing about football but I like that stitch!

Katie said...

Looks fun even though you were opposing sides haha.

RJ said...

Oh what great fun and with your best friend too. What could be more perfect. I'm a huge Drew Brees fan too. One year when we were visiting our son in Texas we started in San Antonio and the bowl game between Kansas State and Purdue was going on. So as we walked the River Walk we saw all the fans dressed out and having a blast. That night in the hotel I watched the game and fell in love with Drew Brees who had an awesome game. Since then, I've grown to admire him even more. What was the University of Texas thinking not
recruiting him??? RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Bethan said...

Looks like a fun time, and yay to your team winning x