Thursday 12 October 2017

Fun in the Fall, so far!

Karen, Nathan and I went to the Pottery Stop before school started and painted these pieces.

This was the end result, what fun! 


Gman2 asked me to make this for his friend, who I'm guessing likes Godzilla.


Laps for Lexi was a huge success...

Look what they raised for Children's Hospital and the scholarship fund at school!


Getting spooky for Halloween.

I think our ghosts are actually deflating dying, I had to "amputate" an arm to keep them up!
Is it just me or does the pumpkin look a like the Kool-Aid Man?!


The latest Harvest Moon, loving it!

Hopefully more adventures this weekend...

8 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Gosh, I love those adorable pottery pieces. I definitely agree that the pumpkin looks suspiciously like the Kool-aid man. LOL Happy fall! Andrea

Barb said...

Great little pottery pieces. We have a shop like that in our little town. Maybe I need to check it out!

Julie said...

The hats made me think of Harry Potter and the sorting hat at Hogwarts.
Well done to all on the fundraising.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The hats are very Potteresque! Cute Godzilla stitching and great work on the fundraiser, well done to everyone.

rosey175 said...

I love the pottery pieces! Like Julie and Jo said, Harry Potter hats! Congrats on the fundraising experience; they're always a double whammy of awesome work and awesome results. Great photo of the Harvest Moon too.

Brigitte said...

These pottery pieces are just awesome. Great job that you and Nathan are doing.

Katie said...

Great pottery pieces. Love how they turned out. Love your Godzilla piece.

Bethan said...

I love the pottery pieces! And great fundraising totals! Amazing x