Wednesday 26 October 2011

New Moon TUSAL for October! Fall Fun too!


Even though it doesn't look like it, I have been stitching away. I tend to use up every last bit of floss so I don't really have a lot to add.  
I know it's a little hard to see, but I just had to put it in my little Halloween scene!




 
The boys and I went to see my parents earlier in the month.  Just a short visit, we went to Cumberland for a quick trip before picking up my Mom from a doctor's appointment.







 Luckily, the boys like antique shopping as much as my Dad and I.  I think we all found a little something that day.  Having a toy store next door and a bakery nearby didn't hurt either!








 
Of course we had to take a peek inside the bakery and ended up with a little treat for us all!





 
We also got to celebrate my Dad's birthday with a Bailey's Irish Cream cheese cake.  Next one to make... pumpkin! 



 


2011 New Moon Dates: January 4th, February 3rd, March 4th, April 3rd, May 3rd, June 1st, July 1st, July 30th, August 29th, September 27th, October 26, November 25th, December 24th

No comments: