Tuesday 7 May 2019

The People Chose 🌹

Confused? Take a look at Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see what I'm blogging about.


I ended up skipping last month as the only special stitches I've done have been French knots! I've got those down, no problems.

But this month it's flowers, I've got plenty of those!
Heart flowers - this was a gift but then found it for sale at the church picnic so I bought it back. Oh well, I like it.


This was made for sweet Karen.


A Mill Hill cutie.


A daffodil for St. David's Day.


This is one I helped Karen with, but I didn't get to see the total finish.


I'm still not finished with this series, but will be this year!
Lots of different flowers in these. And this was in the freebies month too.


I made this for my parents in '91, it shows the Maryland state flower, the Black-eyed Susan.



More monthly flowers, you can see them individually HERE.


I just finished this for my Momma for Mother's Day, I just need to shop for a frame tomorrow.


I'm sure I have some others scattered around somewhere, but this good enough. Happy Spring!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely projects Astrid. I think my favorite is the map.

Linda

Cathy said...

You've stitched a lot of flowers! And you finished your mom's Mother's Day gift -- I knew you would!

Vickie said...

What a great variety! You know I love the Garden Journal series. I plan to stitch those beauties next year and display them on my corner shelf.

diamondc said...

Astrid: Lovely post, so many beautiful flowers designs to see.
I totally love the Duck Egg oh so sweet.
Lovely design for your Mother.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month with your beautiful bouquet of flowers! I love the Cottage Garden Samplings monthly series.

Barb said...

Lots of pretty flower stitching. I hope your Mom loves the hummingbird!

Faith... said...

Lots of pretty flowers! Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom and I hope she loves the flowers and hummer!

Bethan said...

Oh wow, lots and lots of flowers. I love the little Cutie. Great gift for your mum - hope you successfully found a frame x

Julie said...

So many beauties for this month, gorgeous!

deb said...

LOTS of flowers at your house! That little hummingbird you stitched for your mom is so very pretty.

Katie said...

Great post. Lots of beautiful flowers.