Friday 17 May 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground 🍺

I decided I wanted a quick one to finish, so I started this one earlier in the week. Gotta love those Mill Hills!

Earlier today I did stitch upstairs with Ming on my lap, but this evening I was in the basement.


This was my actual view - DH cleaning up his brewing area, in preparation for brewing tomorrow with Gman2. He got to choose what to make for his birthday and he chose American Orange Wheat (GOW - Gman's Orange Wheat!) That sounds like one I'll enjoy and I'm sure Gman1 will pick something DH will like.


So your drink of choice while stitching?
For me, I'd say in the morning it's coffee, seltzer most of the day, buppa tea in the afternoon if it's chilly, and an occasional beer/cider/girly drink on the weekend. I think that covers it!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Another fun place to stitch Astrid. Your Halloween piece is cute. Hubby must really love beer to go to all that trouble to make it.

Linda

Cathy said...

I love that Mill Hill kitty! I usually drink Walmart's Clear Lemon Flavored water--it tastes like 7-up--or a coke leftover from a fast food meal.

diamondc said...

Astrid: I love a latte when stitching, its so relaxing for me.
I love the Mill Hill kits, I love working with beads.
I love seeing the brew machine, and the big screen T.V. how cool is that.

Catherine

Barb said...

That's a real cute Mill Hill design. We made bourbon slushies for the KY Derby. They were way too yummy! We had lived in Louisville for many years so we a few friends over for a Derby party.

Julie said...

Sweet Mill Hill kit you were working on. Dh looks very busy.

FlashinScissors said...

Such a sweet stitch!
Gosh beer making looks quite a procedure! My late father used to make wine, and that involved a lot of work too ..... happy memories though of collecting blackberries each year!
I’m usually drinking a fruit tea when I stitch!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

I seen these Mill Hills. Too cute! Hope they had fun brewing.

Faith... said...

That is a cute kitty and he looks like a quickie! Happy Birthday to the Gmen!

My drinks are coffee in the morning, then I switch to Crystal Lite and after dinner I break out a Diet Pepsi!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I like that Mill Hill, got to love a spooky cat.
I'm a coffee drinker, all day every day!