Wednesday 31 October 2018

Trick or Treat Blog Hop 🦇 2018

Happy Halloween!
You know what that means, it's time for Jo's Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop!
Be sure to begin there to start collecting the letters for the Halloween phrase she's chosen this year.


This is Cottage Garden's Halloween Sampler, with some tweaks. I added several mini icons and changed others. I could have added more, but made myself stop so it could finally be done!


This year, I was able to spread out the decorations with the bookshelves we added.
The mini shelf was my purchase from St. Micheal's in May, I love it! I would have added more on top, but even DH had a hard time reaching up there.


Here's a clue for your letter, so many...


's!


Your next clue can be found at Jeremiah's Mom, (Katie's) blog, my fellow dragon lover!



Our mantel with Halloween stitching goodies.


Maximus and Ming just love their bling, maybe not?


Thanks Jo, for another frightfully fun hop, you are a fantastic host!
I hope you all receive more treats than tricks this year, hop on.

23 comments:

Kay said...

I love all of your decorations, especially the Nora Corbett design on your mantlepiece. x

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful Halloween stitching and decorations!

cheryl said...

Wonderful Halloween displays! Thank you for such a fun post. Happy Halloween!

Linda said...

Love all of your decorations Astrid. Your stitched piece is gorgeous.

Linda

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow your Halloween decorations are wicked. I love how all the family got involved, especially your wonderful furbabies.

Thank you for your letter.
xo Alicia

Mary said...

Jo is a great hostess and your a wonderful guest!! Look at all that Halloween treats!! I love the Cottage GArden sampler and your shelves are amazing!! Happy Halloween!!

Sheryl said...

What a lovely Halloween display, love all the decorations and the great Cottage Garden´s sampler. Happy Halloween

Quilting Tangent said...

Great decorations.

RJ said...

Hi Astrid! You have done so many wonderful Halloween stitches and they all came out fabulous. I really like the Country Cottage Sampler. Love your mantle...perfectly done. Are you expecting a lot of trick and treaters tonight? Have fun!!! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Blog Hop this year.
What a fabulous post too. I love the Hallowe'en Alphabet, I hope to have mine finished by next year.
The display looks great, even those poor kitties!

rosey175 said...

o my, Max and Ming totally have that "If I fits, I sits" thing going on squishing into the cauldron like that ahaha~ Love all your Halloween stitching including those cute Mill Hill kits. This has been such a wild month I barely have anything out for decoration this year, argh!

Thank you for the letter and Happy Halloween~ :D/

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a great collection of Halloween items, very effective with all the black and orange, thanks for the letter

Christine said...

Great stitching! I love the sampler.
Thanks for the letter

Julie said...

Super Halloween stitching you have on show. Great decorations.
Poor kitties, they do not look amused!

Katie said...

Haunting my way through collecting letters. Love your post. Your Halloween stuff looks fantastic!! I love the Halloween Sampler. You added just the right amount of bling to it. Perfect! Congrats on the finish.

jocondine said...

Thanks for the letter. Love your lovely displays and those so cute Maximus and Ming. xxx

AnaCristina said...

I love Halloween!

Faith... said...

You have lots of Halloween! I love everything!

Ariadne said...

You decorated beautifully. I love the sampler.Thanks for the letter.AriadnefromGreece!

Brigitte said...

The Halloween Sampler looks awesome. And great to see that you have the Halloween Fairy on display.

Cathy said...

I love all your Halloween decorations and your stitching as well! Thank you for the letter, too.

Bethan said...

What a fun sampler, and a fun selection of Hallowe'en items on display! x

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, you sure do love Halloween - so many lovely decorations! Thank you for the letter.