Saturday 7 March 2020

Friday's Stitching Ground - ⚗

Say what, no kitties?! I'm feeling a little lonely sitting here all by my lonesome. I hear Max howling downstairs and I think Ming is also down there sitting with DH, he needs some loving from them too!


I picked this back up today and decided to work on the laboratory instead of the downstairs walls.


Tomorrow I need to decide if I'm helping out with the Italian dinner the youth group is hosting on Sunday (DH and the boys are all helping), or have a stitching afternoon with friends... I think I know my choice, can you guess?!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Astrid. I need to get that chart. I hope its an afternoon with stitching friends.

Linda

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh yes, stitching with friends would win with me. Your family is well represented at the dinner if your DH and boys are helping so you have an out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Mansion is looking great.
I vote for stitching with friends too! You can always help eat the leftovers. If there are any!

Cathy said...

I also vote for stitching with friends. And, you're making good progress on your mansion!

Rachel said...

Simply stunning; I'm already looking forward to your next update!
I also vote for a afternoon without the boys. Sunday is International Women's Day afterall!

Mary said...

The boys are helping so I hope you stitch with friends!! Great progress on your Mansion!!

Ann C. said...

I don’t usually stitch Halloween, but I love your Haunted Mansion with all of the purple and lime green.

Katie said...

Great work! I hope you enjoyed your day however you spent it.

Julie said...

The moon is stunning on this piece.

Faith... said...

You have made lots of progress on this one and I love it!

Well... did you have a stitching or cooking day?

Bethan said...

Lots of lovely progress! I hope you had a great day no matter which you picked x