Thursday 26 March 2020

Coming live... for KING & COUNTRY 🎶

Thank you for those who commented yesterday regarding my parents, and those who are maybe saying silent thoughts and prayers. So far she's doing okay at home, and has a nurse and a therapist coming to see her tomorrow.

So for some JOY (remember last week's post?)
here's another video of the song, but this time with lyrics.

Friday evening, they will be live from the SHINE-FM facebook page at 8pm (my time)... check it out here for KING AND COUNTRY


I'm hoping it will be added to YouTube so you can see it there if you are unable to do so live.
I have no idea what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I just read your last post, I'm glad your Mom is out of the hospital and home and hopefully won't be exposed to the corona virus. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and it must be so painful for you not to be able to go and visit her. Praying you all stay well. Mary

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wonderful song! And yes, I DO choose joy.

Katie said...

I'm so far behind. Trying to catch up. I hope your mom is continuing to do well.