Thursday 16 February 2017

TH Thursday

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.


What season are you grateful for?
I like them all at some point - Winter, when the snow covers everything and makes it look beautiful (not that we've seen that this year... yet!)
Spring, when flowers are blooming and trees are coming to life.
Summer, with the warmth of the sun on you, and being near the water.
But I'm most grateful for the fall. The beauty of colours in the leaves🍁, cool evenings🍃, bonfires🔥, snuggles🤗, football🏈, walking through fallen leaves🍂, and pumpkin🎃 everything!


Which one are you grateful for and why?

8 comments:

Barb said...

I'm with you, Fall is my favorite. I don't like the heat of summer at all so Fall seems so refreshing. I love to decorate for Fall, the pumpkins, gourds etc. Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday for pure fun.

Justine said...

Spring is my favourite. I love the lighter evenings without the heat of summer, and spring flowers are my favourites.
We are having a lovely surprise spring day today in the UK!

Vickie said...

Love the Fall! Love the autumn colors, the cooler weather and pumpkin everything!!

Katie said...

I'm with you I love them all. Winter is fantastic because I'm a hermit and I get a lot of lazy stitching time. Fall is wonderful because of the cool air and camping we do. Summer is fun because again more camping but the heat drives me insane. Spring is my favorite though. Everything seems to wake up again. Baby animals are everywhere. Life unfreezes and turns green and ready for action again.

Debbie W. said...

Sorry, I can't commit - there is so much good in each season, that I just can't choose one! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Autumn because it's my Birthday! I quite like Spring when you can finally leave off a cardigan or two and only wear one pair of socks at a time.

jocondine said...

I feel great in spring, when everything seems to start again, Eastern first decoration after Xmas with pastel colors in the house and of course the first lilies of the valley, love that smell! xxx

Julie said...

I quite like them all in their own way, Spring when the new growth pops through the soil to remind us of new beginnings, Summer with a little bare foot on the sand, autumn with the colour days and change in colours and then winter when you can snuggle up on the sofa with a good book and watch the cold weather out the window.