Sunday 31 May 2020

Scavenger Photo Hunt, May 📷

Well this will be a May to remember. Thankfully things are starting to open up, slowly sounds good to me. Thank goodness Katie didn't close, here's her I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt.

The words for May are...

Circle...
This was taken through the cat house tunnel, they don't go in there very often.


Star...
Nathan made this in his art class at school last year. I really should frame it and put it in my craft room.


Square...
I stitched this for my Mom one Mother's Day, this square was made into a cube.


Splat...
Sweet Chewie has a cool splat on his chest.

DH said it looks like a Yeti so we should have named Chewie, Cheti - we'll just go with Yeti as his middle name.


Triangle...
And hey, Ming and Maximus get their photo shown too. Here are four triangles, their cute little ears.


My Own Choice...
This is our neighbour's cat, Harley, who likes to come visit our two and show off that he's allowed outdoors! This was taken through the glass in our front door and is actually a diamond shape.


This was a fun month, I hope to see you next month for a new set of words.
Continue to take care out there, one day at a time.

15 comments:

Vickie said...

Great pictures Astrid! My favorite is the splat on Chewie's chest! :)

Linda said...

This has to be my favorite word list. Loved all of the pics.

Linda

Threads through my life said...

An interesting and amusing set of photos. I liked Nathan's star but my favourite is the triangle one, all those lovely, furry ears! Here's to next month's words.

Rachel said...

Lovely pictures! I especially like the non-diamond with Harley. Thank goodness our eyes don't see things skewed like that! :)

kjsutcliffe said...

Lovely set of photos and stories - especially the animal ones - love your take on 'triangle' excellent!
thank you for joining in :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Another fun series of photos! I agree that Nathan's amazing star should be framed - it's pretty cool.

Julie said...

Great choices this time. Nathans art class project is beautiful. My dad used to do nail and thread art back in the 70's. He did all sorts of amazing puctures.

Faith... said...

How cool is Nathan's star! Yes you should frame it and hang it up! I like how creative you are finding the pictures like the circle and the triangles; they really made me giggle.

Mad Englishwoman said...

What clever ideas for your pictures. Especially the animal ones. Glad to have met your blog!

diamondc said...

Astrid: These are all such fun photos, i do like the block you made for your Mother.
Yes it does look like a Yeti, I love his marking on his chest.
Nathan did a beautiful job on the art piece, I would frame it.

Catherine

Evi said...

Hello! Just popping in from Kates scavenger hunt linky. I really like your interpretations of the prompts - who would have thought of cats ears as triangles!? Well done!
It's lovely to 'meet' you and I'm off to have a look around :o)

IKONYO said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak buku yasin wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos. I would definitely have Nathan's artwork on the walls, I love the rainbow colours.

Fil said...

Great photos Astrid - I adore your two cats and love the fact that Harley comes to show off lol. Of course Chewie's splat is brilliant too - can't leave him out :)
Stay safe and well

Sheryl said...

Great photos Astrid, love the one of Chewie. I´m always tempted to join in with the scavenger hunt, love seeing the different interpretations of the words given.