Sunday 3 March 2019

Scavenger Photo Hunt, February 📷

Thanks to Julie, I decided to join in on I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt.

The words for February are...

Sound/hear
As tree limbs were breaking off all around me from the ice, this one snapped off right after took a photo of the tree.


Smell/scent
This is a new flavour to me, orange/vanilla, and it smells wonderful! Gotta love the creamsicle.


Feel/touch
Nathan was feeling the cold when he wrote this on our trash can lid while we were waiting for the school bus.


Taste
The awesome taste of cranberries in the beer my DH brewed at my request.


Sight/see
In spite of it being winter, our hibiscus has been blooming almost nonstop since coming indoors.



My own choice
Our kitty cat paws in the snow, they didn't like it very much.

.
Now I'm off to see what others have posted!

14 comments:

RJ said...

Great photos Astrid. Remember the days of those orange pops. My Mom used to love them. That photo of what Nathan wrote is priceless. Cute footprints. Cranberry beer...how did you like it. I love cranberry margaritas. The sound of crackling limbs is a neat sound. Great choices. RJ

Threads through my life said...

Lovely photos. You were lucky not to be under than tree when the branch feel off!

kjsutcliffe said...

Lovely photos - love love the kitty paws in the snow - we have one that lifts each foot in slow mo with a look of horror and can not wait to get back inside, while the other shoots off and runs around enjoying the moment with such a look of glee!
Thank you for joining in x

Janet said...

Very nice pictures. It sounds like fun to do this.

Rosie said...

I love your photos, especially the kitty paws and the writing on the trash can lid. Your hibiscus is such a pretty colour:)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos, even though I feel very cold now! Snow and ice is beautiful to photograph.

Vickie said...

I agree that it was a good thing you were not under that tree!! I understand the cats not liking their tootsies in the snow.

Faith... said...

Awesome pictures! Not only showing the theme but the weather.

I used to love Dreamsicles...yummy and what a beautiful hibiscus.

Katie said...

Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to join in this too. Maybe one time.

Mary said...

That is so precious of Nathan!! The cranberry beer really sounds so tempting. I have weeping willows and boy what a mess they will be to clean up once the snow is gone...tired of falling branches. I"m glad you weren't hit by the branch!

Fil said...

Great photographs - I love the cat paws :) And your hibiscus is gorgeous - never thought of having one indoors. You sure have had a lot of snow -perfect for writing in:) and that sound of cracking branches is wonderful in a silent snowy landscape. Fil

Linda said...

Great pics Astrid.

Linda

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Fabulous photos! Your trash can lid one really should be a Valentine's Day card and the cat paws are just adorable!

Julie said...

Great selection Astrid. Love the hibiscus / stunning