Friday 15 March 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground 📺

This Friday evening I have Nathan joining me as he's stitching Pikachu! Not being allowed on electronics during the school week has its advantages. 
We were listening to a dragon book during the week, but today he asked if we could watch Doctor Who! Say what? Yes, yes, yes! 
I haven't gotten very far with Gathering Honey, but picked it up again today. I had an exchange piece I needed to work on first. I did finish it, but now have to fully finish it.



And looking to my right, daylight savings time is looking pretty good!


Looks like audio book and Doctor Who with Nathan and any new to me series on Netfix, Prime, Acorn. Britbox, etc. 
Any suggestions on something you really like? 

11 comments:

Barb said...

It is so nice to see Nathan stitching. I really like Gathering Honey! Enjoy your evening with DR. Who.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Nathan doing really well, my two used to stitch when they were younger. We limited computer time too although then it was a dial up desk top so time coat money, not like now when technology/wifi is everywhere.

Katie said...

Nice to see Nathan enjoying time with you. That's great.

Julie said...

Mother/son time both stitching = sounds perfect. Gathering Honey is looking lovely.

Linda said...

Its so great to see Nathan stitching. Did the other boys ever try?

Linda

Janet said...

Quality time is a perfect way to spend your time.

الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith... said...

Love to see kids stitching! Is this his first project?

Hope you two enjoy your time with Dr Who while stitching the night away!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to have a stitching buddy! Gathering Honey is looking lovely.

ricketyjo said...

That's brilliant, it must be lovely that he stitches with you! Are you watching the most recent Doctor Who? I thought it was a really good series :)

RJ said...

Good job Nathan. We are proud of you. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever