Sunday 2 September 2018

Summer Postcard ☼

Even though it's now September, it's still summer! The sun is shining and it's going to be hot a week here. We are enjoying the last two days before Nathan starts school, which means grilling and fun with friends and family... just missing Gman2.

In the spirit of summer, Jo organized her summer blog hop and this is what I received from Leonore @ Needle, Pen & Sword.

Hello, Summer, and hello, friend! I hope you are enjoying the sunny days and not suffering from the heat too much. At least it's a good excuse to have ice cream any time of the day!
Leonore



Isn't is lovely? Thanks Leonore, I've definitely had my fair share of ice cream this summer! 

To see more summer postcards, head over to see Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching for the list.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, but I'm certainly ready for fall and all those beautiful colours! 

18 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely postcard. The back stitch certainly gives impact to the pretty flowers.

Ariadne said...

Such a beautiful card! I love roses!AriadnefromGreece!

Vickie said...

Very pretty! Yes, enjoy the long weekend!!

Bethan said...

A lovely postcard - I am enjoying the material used as well as the stitching itself x

Barb said...

Enjoy the rest of summer with your family and friends. For some reason, many of us are so ready for Fall this year.

Brigitte said...

So lovely, the summer postcard from Leonore. And yes, ice cream is the plan when it gets too hot, lol.

Christine said...

What a lovely postcard!

Mary said...

Very sweet postcard, one of my joys of summer is beautiful roses. Loved your postcard to Kaye! Mary

rosey175 said...

No, one has NEVER had enough ice cream, what a scandalous thought! Nice little postcard from Leonore. :D

Leonore Winterer said...

Found it! I'm glad you liked my little post card. I hope you have a wonderful few last days of summer :)

Katie said...

Another beautiful postcard on the blog hop. I agree with you....I'm ready for fall.

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous postcard for the Blog Hop, Astrid.

Daffycat said...

Very pretty postcard!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Summer Postcard Blog Hop. This was such a sweet card. It's turned cooler now in the evenings but day times are still pleasant.

FlashinScissors said...

A gorgeous card and greeting from Leonore! We’ve been having cooler weather here this week until today, it’s been a balmy autumnal day.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

DJ said...

Such a cute "Postcard" and what lovely stitching! It looks like you have had a very busy summer, just as I have had! I finally found time to hop around the blog hop...never a dull moment! It was nice to catch up on your news...

John Hilston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Hilston said...

Adorable post card it is, sometimes i really wish i could made them by myself.
compare gatwick parking