Saturday 20 May 2017

A Fun Prayer Box

I wanted to make something special for Shana, and a little bird told me she likes cupcakes...
so this is what I came up with.

It was honestly super easy!


I had to cut the index cards to fit, she has a variety of colours in there.


I Mod Podged the bottom of it with paper.

And here it is completed.
She loved it, so that made me happy!

I've already bought two more Altoids tins to make for Nathan's teachers. I need to get on the ball with them, school's out June 9th! 😲

15 comments:

Annie said...

Great job! Love that pretty trim and the fancy bottom.

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely little motif for the tin lid. And you finished the box very beautifully.

Vickie said...

THIS is an excellent idea Astrid! And pretty. :D

Linda said...

What a pretty tin Astrid. You did a great job of finishing it.

Linda

Faith... said...

What a cool idea! You did an amazing job and I am sure it will be treasured.

Melinda Forbes said...

WOW that is pretty. Thank you for sharing - I am going to go buy Altoids just to make one of these Tins

Barb said...

That my idea of a great cupcake, zero calories!!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That cupcake tin looks great. We don't have those tins here but someone sent me some a while back. I ought to make something with them!

Debbie W. said...

What an adorable and creative project!! :)

Julie said...

Wonderful gift that will be treasured.

cucki said...

Wow beautiful gifts ..love your post
Big hugs x

blue star stitcher said...

What an adorable gift, the cupcake looks yummy!

DJ said...

What a thoughtful thing to do....and the finish is perfect!! I'm sure she will treasure it always!!

Cathy said...

Very nice! I haven't looked at an empty Altoids tin the same since I've seen pretty finishes like this using them!!
Cathy

Katie said...

Oh my goodness how adorable! Great job.