Sunday 23 April 2017

Time for a Peep Show!

Following the sidewalk bunnies led us to

The PEEP SHOW!

Here's some Maryland and USA themes.   

Characters
Belle is awesome!

I love the bee and flower. The cupcake looks yummy!

Note the dragon in the middle!

The screen with the cat and chick reminds me of Ming and Max!

So many scenes.

Saving the best for last!

Until next year...

New chicks!

Oooh, and before I forget, Jo included me in her new blog - Blogger of the Week.

Please get in touch with her if you'd like to be featured too! 

12 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'd forgotten about the annual Peep Show! That blue dragon is incredible!

Vickie said...

OH. MY. Unbelievable what can be accomplished with peeps!! Wow!

Faith... said...

That is a lot of Peeps! It is amazing the things people did with them.

Congrats on being the Blogger of the Week!

Barb said...

I loved seeing the Peep show. It always amazes me to see what people do with Peeps!! As a kid, I ate lots of them, not so much now.

cucki said...

Wow the blue dragon is so beautiful...
Congrats on being the blogger of the week..
Hugs x

Julie said...

Well what a show that must have been..thanks for sharing your adventure there.

Melinda Forbes said...

That is a heck of a lot of peeps!! Thank you for sharing Off to read all about you on Jo's Blog

Debbie W. said...

The Peep Show is AMAZING! Just looking at the pictures makes me smile - A LOT!

Blogger of the Week? SO fun! :)

Bethan said...

Oh wow! I'm not familiar with what Peeps are, but the displays look amazing! x

DJ said...

Congratulations on being chosen as Blogger of the Week! Love the pictures of the Peep show...wow, Nathan sure has grown, what are you feeding that kid???

Kaisievic said...

The Peep show is so cute and I am off to check out the Blogger of the Week blog right now!

Sara said...

That is amazing, my boys would have loved to see the Peep Show!