Thursday 6 April 2017

TH Thursday

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.


What happened today that you are thankful for?
I'm thankful I was able to see the Gmen for lunch today since I won't be seeing them both tomorrow on their 19th birthday. 
Gman1 left this evening for his fraternity formal, so he won't be in town this weekend. I knew it was going to happen some day, but I'm still not ready for it!

So tomorrow we'll celebrate with Gman2 and then next weekend with Gman1. And they both want Margarita cakes!

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!

Tiffstitch said...

Happy Birthday to them both and today I'm thankful it's a short day at work. :) And I have hockey tonight to burn off the extra frustration from this week.

Debbie W. said...

Well, you can look on it as spreading the birthday celebration out over many days, rather than focusing on the fact that you all won't be together to celebrate on the same day. Like you said, it was bound to happen sometime! ;)

Today I am thankful for my VERY clean kitchen - it took a lot of work, but was well worth it. Now I just have to refrain from messing it up again, at least not right away.

Barb said...

Have a great B-Day with the boys!We often celebrate things on off days! I'm thankful the Spring flowers are finally starting to show their pretty heads!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your young men.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Belated Birthdays to the GMen. Today I am grateful that I got everything done before I go away for two days!

Katie said...

I'm behind so I'll answer for today. I'm thankful for a lazy day. Yesterday we put out some plants and 20 bags of mulch and boy do my muscles hurt. So I'm glad I didn't have to do anything today.