Monday 28 November 2016

Reverse to Halloween!

Let's hop in the "wibbly wobbly timey wimey" machine and head back to Halloween since I seemed to have missed it.

Nathan shook his head when he saw me walk into his classroom for the Halloween party - Yes, I've done my job!

I love the two girls in the toy box, and Colonel Sanders was awesome!

Max wasn't too happy with his "necklace".

Ming's just wondering about those all those cats on the Halloween pillow!


 Apparently, now that the gmen are away in college, Nathan thinks he's an only child!

 Trick or treating was spent at a friend's house and this was a neighbour's set-up, so cool! They scared plenty of kids that night.

Saving the best for last.
It's always nice to receive packages...

especially those that are framed...

and contain my Trick or Treat Fairy!
 Jill Rensel and Amber did an absolutely fantastic job, I'm thrilled with her! If you have something special you want framed, send it there, you won't be disappointed.

Here she sat for the fall, now to find her a permanent home on the wall.

I finally cleaned up this mess, now I need to get into the Christmas spirit!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Loved all the pics Astrid. You looked great.

Linda

Katie said...

Love all the pics. The two kids in the box is just an awesome outfit. I just love your outfit too. The neighbors decorations are too cool. LOL That Nathan now thinks he's an only child. I'm pretty sure that's not how that works. Your frame is PERFECT! So beautiful!! We put away our fall stuff yesterday. Now it looks like we've been robbed haha. Enjoy finding the Christmas spirit.

Maggee said...

Gee, I wonder where you found those football accessories?? :) The two girls in the box AND Colonel Sanders were the BEST! And yes, Jill does amazing work! What a pretty, pretty piece. Plus I really like the orange lacey piece on the mantle. Would love to do that on my mantle...is it a store bought item? Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic post, well worth waiting for! I love the neighbours' spooky set-up, is that their garage? What a lot of effort, I bet the kids loved it.
I also have Rensel-envy, her work is so beautiful and worth every cent spent. I really love looking at her blog and seeing all the framing and painted mats. Somehow she manages not to overpower the stitching with her decorations.

Bea said...

Love the costumes! And your neighbours set up - the kids must have loved it. The framing on your stitching is wonderful - very talented lady there.