Tuesday 29 November 2016

I am not a Turkey... found turkeys!

I was at lunch duty today and seven turkeys showed up on the wall! They must have been hiding before Thanksgiving, just in case people thought they were still turkeys.


Hi, I am not a turkey. I am a tooth fairy. I use the teeth I get to make buildings in tooth fairy land. To get to my home from the human world, find the apple.


 Hello, my name is Luke Skywalker. I go around teaching many turkeys the force. Oops, I mean Jedis.


I'm not a turkey. I am a priest. Look at my rosary. I go to church to pray and worship God with other turkeys. Oops, I mean people.


 I'm not a turkey, I'm a robot. Look at my square head. I walk around space all day helping other turkeys. Oops, I mean robots.


 I'm not a turkey any more. I am Santa Claus. I am with you to celebrate. I brought thanksgiving.


I am a big woolly mammoth. The only one walking on the earth. How can you eat an extinct animal? That's right, you don't!


I am not a turkey. I am Charmeleon. If you eat me you will be on fire. Stay away from me!


Let's hope there aren't any more turkeys running loose in the school!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Very creative turkeys at your school - those costumes would have done well at Halloween.

Katie said...

So fun to read. Love creative kiddos.

Julie said...

So sweet.