Tuesday 18 April 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ April 2023 🖼



Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for April. Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time!

This is the Joyful World SAL for April from Maja at The Snowflower Diaries. Finally finished and in my little shelf.


I've had this little sweet kitty stitched since last summer, but finally placed it on the box. It's a Margaret Sherry kitty, I changed the mug colour and made him look like Mr Finn. This is our future daughter-in-law C's graduation gift from getting her Masters, she can use it as a pen/pencil box at work or maybe even candy?!


The back of it, with some MORE purple!


You probably saw this for the blog hop, but it's another finish. I stitched the mini peeps on perforated paper and then added them to the white bunny I had stitched before. I guess I should have outlined that one, it's a little hard to see. Using light pink fabric might not have been a good idea.


Not cross stitch, but I did finish this for Gman1 and C - although this C is for our last name!
It's a hodgepodge of black and white photos of them, the engagement one too.


Not too bad, let's see what I can finish next time.
Now to catch up on some blog reading...
 

8 comments:

Katie said...

Great finishes. Love the collage of photos. Beautiful treasure.

Pamela said...

Great finishes! The April cross stitch is so sweet!

Toki said...

Nice finish. April cross stitch is so cute.
photography is the best art!

Faith... said...

How cute is that little bunny for your shelf. Love the little purple box you made for your future DIL! That "C" is a very clever idea. I love how it looks.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Good finishes! I love that sweet little kitten in the mug.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super collection of finishes, stitchy and not!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finishes and that C is wonderful, what a clever idea.

Cathy said...

Lovely finishes, Astrid!