Friday 7 April 2023

Easter Blog Hop 2023🐇

Welcome to the Easter Bunny Blog Hop from Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching!
Be sure to head there and start collecting letters from the participating blogs to figure out the seasonal Easter phrase.


I decided to add some little Peeps to my Peep collection. They certainly are multiplying!
(Give me a day or so and I'll be posting my visit to the Peep Show this year.)



Here's the letter you're looking for...


And the next blog to visit is back to where you started - Jo's blog!

Now I'm off to start the hop, I hope you've enjoyed it. Thanks, Jo, this is always something to look forward to!

15 comments:

DJ said...

Those little bunnies are multiplying at an incredible pace! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter. Thanks for the letter...

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The little Peep with the glasses made me smile!

Sheryl said...

Love your collection of colourful Peeps, gorgeous. Happy Easter.

jocondine said...

I hope you have prepared "a carott buffet lunch" for all those bunnies! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year with your Peepalicious post!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Bunnies doing what bunnies do, made me smile

Shelly said...

Looking forward to the peep show! Lol. A very happy colorful post. Happy Easter Astrid and family!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your collection is super, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

Elfie said...

Too cute! Thanks for the letter.

diamondc said...

Astrid: Sweet photos of bunnies and Peeps.

Catherine

Roni said...

That's a grand bundle of bunnies! Happy Easter x

Mary's Thread said...

Love your Peeps! Happy Easter!

Stasi said...

Love your Peeps, Astrid! We lived in Bethlehem PA for 7 years, where Peeps are made.Was in Westminster this past weekend moving my parents. I wanted t go see the Peep show, but sadly not enough time to spare...maybe next year!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your peeps are adorable! Thanks for the letter.

Katie said...

Too cute!