Wednesday 12 April 2023

Love that PEEP Show!🐥

Another fun time at the PEEP Show! And thankfully this year... we didn't have to wear masks!

Nathan came with me again this year, and let's just say he wasn't as excited as he used to be about it. I guess being 16 and hanging out with your Mom at this show isn't cool. I guess might be going solo next time?!

Ready? Here we go...

























There didn't seem to be as many big characters this year, but did you see the vending machine and the milk carton?! There were several that I liked, the orangutan, the octopus, and especially the pup eating Peeps!
Which one was your favourite?

Here's my "baby", hopefully not the last time he comes with me?

8 comments:

diamondc said...

Astrid: He is adorable, so handsome.
This would be a fun place o see, I do like the Juke Box very creative people in this world.

Catherine

Stasi said...

Looks like fun...gonna have to try for next year!

Toki said...

It's a really fun event. Full of ideas.😆 My favorite is many rabbits playing drums at the bird theater.
Handsome Nathan is at a delicate age. But recently in Japan, more and boys like to go out with their mother.

Faith... said...

Lots of great Peeps Astrid! My Nathan is very tall. He is a guy and 16 is "that" age so while you might have to go alone next year I think he will eventually go with you again.

Pamela said...

How funny! I've never heard of such a thing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun! I have enjoyed your 'Peeps' review for several years now and it's always fun to see what people can create.
Amazing to see how much your 'baby' has grown over that time too!

Katie said...

I just love the creativity. We went to one where they made things out of canned goods. Then it was all donated. Love it. They are all too cool. Thanks for sharing. We will all attend virtually with you.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another fabulous show! Nathan is so tall now, maybe he will come and support his aged mother next year?
I love the Rubik’s Cube but my absolute favourite is the yellow man inspired by The Art of the Brick by Nathan Sawaya. I do hope they credited him so your Nathan can see that adult Nathans can still make models LOL