Tuesday 31 December 2019

The People Chose ❄⛄❄


I'm super late for Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching's, The People Chose this month, but I'm squeezing it in before the new year... at least in MY time zone!
I'm going to try and think of snow for this month, and not so much on Christmas (except for the ornament ones?!)

An oldie, my first "big" one.


I can't remember where I got this pattern, maybe an old ornament book.


Oldie, from a kit.


More ornaments with snow.


A polar bear is definitely winter!


Frosty Snowman Mug from Mill Hill.


Mill Hill with kitty Finn!


Who doesn't love a sleigh ride in the snow?


Sweet Snowy Penguin


I made this one for our girls night together, although it's been a while since we've all been able to get together.


A starry snowman


Snowmen mittens



And finally, our winter village.



See you next month when it's Lizzie Kate time.

Happy New Year to you all, I can't even believe it's going to be 2020!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

And a Happy New Year to you too! You've certainly got lots of winter projects to help remind you what the weather should be like outside! Those little Mill Hill kits are continuing to grow on me... :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So many cute snowy projects! Happy 2020 to you!

Meg said...

How fun! Lots of cute snowy ornaments. Best wishes for a super 2020!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Such sweet little "snow" projects. We had many of those same pieces of your winter village. My hubby used to set up the village around his old Lionel set. The train and village have since been sent to a new home with my special-needs nephew...and we now have more room for my hubby to tinker on his new old car in the garage. Happy New Year!

Linda said...

Lovely projects Astrid. I love your Christmas Village. I really love the top piece you stitched.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice in December, glad the linky was still open!
Love the Wintery selection here, especially those sleighs. It would be fun to ride in one and pretend you are in Narnia!

Julie said...

A delightful selection, what great stitching you have shared to fulfil this People's Choice.

Katie said...

Love all your beautiful winter pieces. Happy New Year!

Bethan said...

Oh your winter village is gorgeous! Such lovely stitching - I love the snowman mug! Happy New Year to you and your family x

Barb said...

You have great collection of winter finishes!